I dunno bout you thou..
But Mac's
"BIG" breakfast..
Ain't that big after all..
I mean look at it..
If you never noticed..
If you stacked it all together..
The buns,sausage & the egg..
Its just a burger..
Just a boring burger..
Similar to the sausage egg mcmuffin..
Hell yeah you could even call
it by the same name..
Like who'll know the difference..
It's BIG..
Yeah bigger than you can imagine..
Oh and you'll also get the same hash brown and coffee..
For extra cost..
Sounds nice..
Next thing would be..
H1N1..
AKA..
"THE SWINE FLU"..
Doesnt sound that terrifying right?
PIG FLU?
Like do you become a fat ass pig from that??
Well..no you don't actually..
BUT..
You do get flu symptoms..
So what exactly makes this virus..
so scary..
so SO terrifying..
Refering back to the prev para..
I DONT KNOW..
I've read many articles and heard tons of news..
But as a matter of fact..
Im still not sure what's the danger about..
Call me dumb..
But seems many are still unaware of the dangers..
And there arent any sch hol extension..
Being a lazyass bum..
extended hol would be great..
Being a student..
Just doesnt cut it that well with me..
And so back to sch..
Gotta drag my fat ass there..
I've grown fatter..
Anyway..
A friend of mine..
Kept on writing the word..
'KRADAM' on her PM..
And honestly..
I didnt know what it meant initially..
BUT..
Being the idiot/smartass(if that makes me sound any smarter than idiot) that i am..
I thought it was some kinda word..
Like Shazam..
Or or Alakazam..
Stuff like that..
And THEN..
After much thinking..
I realized..
What it meant..
Kris Allen & Adam Lambert..
Like HuH??
Yep that's what it meant alright..
So much time and research..
For two idols..
Who's been on papers and news..
Why didnt I thought of that..
Haizz..
BUT..
But..
I dont blame her..
And let's hope she doesnt read this..
Or i am so dead..
The dangers of blogging..
Are so Ma-Fan(troublesome)..
Sheesh..
And so..
By now you should have heard..
Michael is dead...
Michael who you ask?
No not Michael Jacob my classmate..
No one gives a damn bout him..
No not Michael Scofield from Prison Break..
Not yet but soon..
No not Michael Buble..
Not that wonderful singer..
No not even Michael Jordan the player..
But rather..
It's Michael Jackson..
The King Of Pop..
Gone..
Never really took note of his music..
But now i sort of do so..
And so do millions of others..
Pretty weird how a dead person's music..
Is much more appreciated..
Than when he was alive..
So with that..
Good Bye MJ..
& Rest In Peace..
What if tomorrow never came?..
Would you be forgotten eventually...
Or..
Would you only be remembered then...
What do you think?...